SimpLite ships with a comprehensive help file. It is available once the product is installed. You can also consult it online here.
We also recommend you to check the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), which contains answers to most common problems.
If you have a specific problem or question not covered by the previously mentionned help systems, you can contact our
technical support team using the online form. Questions can be sent in English or in French.
Do not also forget to indicate the following information:
- Simp version number
- Windows version
- IM client (MSN Messenger, Trillian, ...)
- Internet connection mode (direct connection, HTTP or SOCKS proxy, ...)
SimpLite users receive a limited, non-prioritary technical support by e-mail. Due to the volume of questions we get from
SimpLite users, we reserve the right not to answer questions, especially when they are already covered by the online help or
FAQ section. Should you need a prioritary technical support, we recommend you acquire SimpPro.
- Security for ICQ/AIM
- Encrypt ICQ/AIM conversations using state-of-the-art
- Easy installation and use
- Minimal user interaction, completely transparent
- No interference with ICQ or AIM
- SimpLite-ICQ/AIM will continue working even if your contacts do not
have it installed. Messages will however not be encrypted.
- Automatic updates capabilities
- SimpLite-ICQ/AIM can optionally check for Simp updates on
- Compatible with SimpPro
- SimpLite-ICQ/AIM can talk to another
SimpLite-ICQ/AIM as well as a SimpPro.