Encryption of instant messengers
SimpPro simultaneously encrypts all of the following instant messengers:
- MSN Messenger
- Yahoo! Messenger
- Google Talk
- Wanadoo LiveCom
Group conversations (conversations with multiple contacts) are encrypted under MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger.
SimpPro is compatible with all official clients of the above instant messengers, but can also be used
with any SOCKS4-capable client. This for instance includes Trillian, which is supported by SimpPro.
Secway however recommends the use of the official clients, made available by their respective IM vendors.
For your conversations to be encrypted by Simp, the only constraint is that your contacts must also use Simp.
They can choose between SimpPro or SimpLite
(free and lightweight version of Simp), all of our products being fully compatible together.
- Security for MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, AIM, Jabber, Google Talk
- Encrypt conversations for well-known IMs using state-of-the-art
- Easy installation and use
- Minimal user interaction, completely transparent
- Encrypted file transfers for MSN Messenger
- MSN, ICQ and AIM file transfers are encrypted using Simp's strong
- Easy administration using GPO
- Preconfigure and restrict Simp's control panel with
- Full compatibility with Simp Lite
- Benefit from Simp Pro features even if
your contacts are only using Simp Lite.